Thank you Ceridwen Silverhart from Illuminating The Fool’s Mirror for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger Award.
Love, Spirituality and the human experience are some of the themes of her site. If you haven’t visited her blog check it out, she’s a breath of fresh air.
The Sunshine Blogger Awards Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions I Was Asked
1. If you get all the items on your to-do list crossed off, what do you do?
Find new adventures.
2. What is a food or drink that you really enjoy but you know it’s not good for you?
Fried plantain, however I rarely eat plantain this way, most of the time I boil, steam, roast or eat it raw.
3. Do you prefer to talk things out or silently mull?
Talk things out.
4. How often do you look at the stars?
5. Given the choice, would you rather travel by car, by public transportation, or on foot?
It depends on where I’m going.
6. Where do you go barefoot?
On my property and in my house. Most of the times when I’m at home I’m barefoot, exceptions are when I’m working on the farm. I love being barefoot because it connects me to earth energies.
7. Would you feel more nervous walking alone at night down a city street or a country path?
8. What device would you have a hard time living without?
I can’t think of any device that I would have a hard time living without. Life may be challenging without it but I would eventually find a solution.
9. How often do you read translated books or watch subtitled film?
Often, I like anime.
10. What is one thing that surprised you about blogging?
Blogging is a lovely adventure, I am grateful for all the connections and opportunities it has given me and I look forward to more but nothing has surprised me so far. If a surprise comes I hope it is a pleasant one.
11. If you could pick a legacy to leave behind, what would it be?
A legacy of love and kindness.
If you’re interested in Spirituality, social commentary, self sufficiency, self love, timeless wisdom, poetry, book reviews, writing and humor check out their blogs.
- Unbreakable Queen
- 25, Black And Alive
- Puzzles Of The Soul
- Awakening To Awareness
- Midlife Moments of Nothingness
- Priscilla Bettis, Author
- Poets Afterthought
- By the Mighty Mumford
1. What are the most fun things about blogging?
2. What are the most challenging things about blogging?
3. What are 10 words that best describe your blog?
4. What was the last three movies you watched?
5. What was the last three books you read?
6. What skills do you want to learn?
7. What skills do you want to sharpen?
8. Do you love spending time in nature?
9. What was the most recent gift you gave?
10. What was the most recent gift you received?
11. How often do you dream?